- Only cash payment is accepted at the counter for walk-in.
- The EcoRider is currently available only on weekends and public holidays.
- Riders must be at least 70cm tall to get on the EcoRider.
- The EcoRider can accommodate a rider weighing up to 120kg.
- Rides are not transferrable. Sharing of rides are not allowed. Each EcoRider can only accommodate one person at a time.
- Indemnity forms must be completed. For riders below 18 years old, the indemnity form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Riders with medical conditions are advised to seek advice from a medical professional before embarking on an Ecorider ride. As a guide, riders with the following conditions or situations will not be allowed on the rides for their own safety:
b. Heart condition, abnormal blood condition
c. Riders with recent surgery or easily aggravated conditions
d. Expectant mothers
- Helmets, disposable hairnets, knee guards and elbow guards are provided to all riders to be worn at all times during the ride.
- An EcoRider Marshal will be present for a ride to commence.
- For guided rides, there will be a 10-minute safety briefing and practice session included in the ride duration.
- Smoking, eating and drinking, and the use of mobile devices are strictly not allowed on the EcoRider.
- Rides are subject to weather conditions and schedule or routes may change without prior notice.
- In the event of inclement weather less than halfway into the ride, all outdoor rides will cease.
- Riders can choose to wait for our Marshal’s clearance to continue the ride. Alternatively, riders can opt for a 50% refund.
- In the event of inclement weather more than halfway into the ride, all outdoor rides will cease and there will be no refund.